Access features for the disabled include:
1. Tabbed browsing. All of our web pages can be navigated
through the use of the tab button.
2. High definition pages. We strive to make both the writing and
background compliment each other into easily viewed pages.
3. Changeable text. Our words can be magnified many times,
without loss of the structure to the web page.
4. CSS independant. Our web pages are best displayed as is with
the CSS implemented. For those who are using machines that are not
equipped to refer to the CSS, our pages are able to be read and
5. Table display. Our web site uses tables to display our words.
These tables are identified fully inside the code. Those who use
equipment to read the material will be told of the presence and
purpose of each table.
6. Image tags. All images of importance are explained in inside
the coding, giving picture discriptions in full detail. Once again,
these descriptions are accessible through the many machines designed
to aid the disabled in participating fully on the computer.
7. Navigation consistent. Our navigation is consistent. Our main
pages have the main link buttons to navigate our site on the left
hand table. Our study and Bible pages have all of the navigation on
the bottom of the page. All of our pages have a navigation bar with
access to Home, Reference, and Site Map.
8. Access keys. The following access keys are activated on the
appropriate pages and most usually functions in a browser by
pressing the key indicated with the "Alt" button on your keyboard...
In addition, we have coded in special characters, to allow most
specialized computers for the disabled to navigate our site with
There are two things we are very certain about...
1. Becker Bible Studies Authors and Teachers have strived to provide
fully compliant pages that all handicapped Christians can access
2. We have most certainly missed some things that can make our pages
navigated or displayed better for the disabled student. We can only
know of difficulties you experience accessing our site, if you let
Navigation buttons on all pages: